Need a phone number

Greysquirrel

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Nov 13, 2003
An elderly friend of mine is having trouble with Dish service and he doesn't use a computer to find things out so I said I would try. This is the problem he is having.

He phone for service and they said they would be out on Thursday, he waited all day and they called at 5PM and said they would be there Friday, on Friday the serviceman called and said he could not get up the hill into his subdivision, even thought everyone else in his subdivision had been going out all day which he told the serviceman. Then to add insult to injury Dish phone and said they are going to charge him $25 to reschedule the service call. At this he said "What, you want to charge me for not doing your job." Now this man is gentleman and is not one to curse out the serviceman or CSR so if someone could give me a number he could call to get some action with this problem I would appreciate it and I can pass it along to him.

Thank you for your time.

Hi, Greysquirrel. I am sorry your friend is having these issues and I am very concerned. We do not charge any rescheduling fees at all so I am not sure who is trying to set him up. I will PM my private phone number and I will be more than happy to do everything possible to assist him.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts