Other ways to get Fox Soccer Channel?

testarc

Well-Known SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Jan 9, 2007
Is Top 250 the only way to get Fox Soccer HD? Is there a sports package that includes it?

Just don't want to spend extra $25 for this one channel.

Tx

Nope, there are two other options that you have to access Fox Soccer Channel HD:

• DishLatino Dos ($39.99/mo)
  • DishLatino Max ($52.99/mo)

Both packages are available with the "Free HD for Life" promotion.

I have Dish Latino Max with HD, pay only (sorry but I forget exactly how much) like 50$ or 60$, but that's the best way, and I still get all the English channels that I need. I also liked the package because it was cheap but included spanish espn deportes and Spanish foxsports (show German, la liga on deportes and other soccer) it also had Natgeo, discovery, and history channels in HD.love it, and has enough cartoons for my kids. It's a plan that people don't get because they think it's all Spanish, but boy are they wrong! It's a bargain in my opinion. If you want me to check exacly how much I pay reply, I'm on my iPhone,so I can't get my bill....
Fox Soccer is amazing in HD mate!!!

Thanks, that's good to know.

Getting FSC, losing NFL, NBA, Tennis.... Hard decision to make -)

I have Dish Latino Max with HD, pay only (sorry but I forget exactly how much) like 50$ or 60$, but that's the best way, and I still get all the English channels that I need. I also liked the package because it was cheap but included spanish espn deportes and Spanish foxsports (show German, la liga on deportes and other soccer) it also had Natgeo, discovery, and history channels in HD.love it, and has enough cartoons for my kids. It's a plan that people don't get because they think it's all Spanish, but boy are they wrong! It's a bargain in my opinion. If you want me to check exacly how much I pay reply, I'm on my iPhone,so I can't get my bill....
Fox Soccer is amazing in HD mate!!!

jwfgeol said:
FWIW, I "think" you can add the multi-sport package to the Dish Latino packages for $7/mo. This would give you NFL and NBA. No Tennis, though.

NFL Network and NBA aren't in the Multi Sport. NFL Redzone is if you have the miniumum of the Top 200 package.

NFL Network and NBA aren't in the Multi Sport. NFL Redzone is if you have the miniumum of the Top 200 package.

Actually, they are. I am a DishLatino Max subscriber and added the Multi-Sports Pack. It added NFL Network, NFL RedZone, ESPN Classic, Big Ten Network, NBA TV, and NHL Network (and all the RSNs) to my lineup.

FMI on Dish Latino, click here.
Click here for the Dish Latino Dos [reg. $39.99/mo.] PDF channel list.
Click here for the Dish Latino Max [reg. $52.99/mo.] PDF channel list.
Click here for the Dish Latino PDF channel guide.
Since Sirius XM channels are in these packages, you may want to click here for the Sirius channel guide.

I hope that this helps you find a package that fits both your needs and your budget. Best of luck to you; let us know how it goes.

Click here for help with pricing; the only thing is that you will have to add in the promo credits if you are not a new customer.

Last edited:
The only thing is NBA and NHL are not in HD with that kind of package combination.

Are you saying that because you tried adding Multi-Sports to Dish Latino Max, and those two were not in HD ?

They should be in HD, because the HD Add-0n is supposed to add all HD versions that Dish carries, of SD channels in your packages.

Well, you could get foxsoccer.tv if you have a good internet connection, you get a ridiculous amount of coverage for $15 a month, though you can not watch the FSC match live on foxsoccer.tv (but you can watch the FS+ match live on foxsoccer.tv). Otherwise, FS+ on Dish may be better than FSC, as it would be $15 a month and more programming, though not as much EPL action.

Does anyone know for sure if you can or cannot add multi sport package to the Dish America HD only packages. I assumed you could and my friend tried the other day only to be told via chat, that multi sport couldn't be added to the Dish America packs.

Does anyone know for sure if you can or cannot add multi sport package to the Dish America HD only packages. I assumed you could and my friend tried the other day only to be told via chat, that multi sport couldn't be added to the Dish America packs.
Just a quick note, The Multi Sports package cannot be added to any of the Dish America Packages. There was some confusion because the Dish America Silver & Gold do have Regional Sports but because Multi Sports is mostly SD, you would not get enough channels to make it worth while.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)