Need advice for buying FTA system

Status
Please reply by conversation.

chum1976

SatelliteGuys Guru
Original poster
Sep 13, 2010
pa
I am new to this and finally going to take the plunge and purchase a FTA system. I would like to buy a kit that has everything I need. I have an old primestar mast still stuck in the yard so maybe I can anchor the dish on it. I used to have a BUD years ago and loved the wild feeds. Do you get them on the small FTA dish?

What setup would you guys suggest. I will be using a digital tv if that matters. Thanks! :)

If you still have the Primestar dish it works great for FTA-- the gold sponsors at the top of the page are the best to buy from.
There is a contest on the main FTA page Free To Air (FTA) Discussion they are giving away a free complete system-- they will even ship it to you free. It ends this coming Sunday 10/31/2010

When I cancelled the service the installer removed the dish but left the pole I have been mowing around for years, now maybe it will come in handy....:)

If you still have the Primestar dish it works great for FTA-- the gold sponsors at the top of the page are the best to buy from.
There is a contest on the main FTA page Free To Air (FTA) Discussion they are giving away a free complete system-- they will even ship it to you free. It ends this coming Sunday 10/31/2010

That would be a good spot for your new dish-- if trees haven't blocked the LOS over the years.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)