Need advice on a good negative scanner

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Van

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Jul 8, 2004
Virginia Beach
I'm trying to find a good negative scanner to scan all of my old 35mm negatives but all that I have found so far is under $100 and does up to 3600dpi which doesn't seem like allot to me. Anyone have other options that are worth looking into besides services?

Google "Epson 330" It's a flatbed scanner that just recently came out. I'm thinking of getting one. Around $120. I'm not necessairly saying it's what you need but might be worthwhile to check out.

I'd give Canon a try. I have a 7-yr old Canon that has a holder attachment to feed negatives and slides in and does a great job, but haven't looked at anything in a long time. Look for one that has something similar made specifically for your negatives.

Looks like the cannon will be the winner. I'm happy with the printer / scanner I picked up that has the cheapest cost replacement for ink in the market so I will put cash aside for this unless Don has anything he would like to add.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)