Need advice on Internet Capable Televsion

cjwct

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jul 2, 2006
Glastonbury, CT
My wife has decided that she wants a television in the bedroom, but she does not want any wires being run or an additional satellite receiver (a shock to me to say the least, but I am going with it). Therefore, I suggested getting an internet ready television and subscribing to HuluPlus or using our Netflix account. She liked the idea and asked me to do some research.

My question is does any one have any comments or reviews about the 32" Sony NSX32GT1 or any other television that would be good for our purpose? Most likely looking between 32 and 40" range.

Also, any suggestion on an inexpensive wall mount with a rotating arm would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

My wife has decided that she wants a television in the bedroom, but she does not want any wires being run or an additional satellite receiver (a shock to me to say the least, but I am going with it). Therefore, I suggested getting an internet ready television and subscribing to HuluPlus or using our Netflix account. She liked the idea and asked me to do some research.

My question is does any one have any comments or reviews about the 32" Sony NSX32GT1 or any other television that would be good for our purpose? Most likely looking between 32 and 40" range.

Also, any suggestion on an inexpensive wall mount with a rotating arm would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Check out the Samsung TV's or even the Samsung Blue Ray which is WiFi and will give you a connection to the net.

Islandguy43 said:
Check out the Samsung TV's or even the Samsung Blue Ray which is WiFi and will give you a connection to the net.

Seems more expensive than we are looking for, but thanks for the suggestion.

You could also probably get something like the revue google TV box that you could use wifi with and get all the internet programming. That way you can upgrade as new tech comes out and not have to replace the TV.

mike123abc said:
You could also probably get something like the revue google TV box that you could use wifi with and get all the internet programming. That way you can upgrade as new tech comes out and not have to replace the TV.

I read, and I may be mistaken, that Sony's Google TV can receive regular updates. The Revue would work, but I still would need a tv. Thus why I am looking at a wi-fi tv.

Seems more expensive than we are looking for, but thanks for the suggestion.

Check out Vizio.

I have two of them. They are really great. Plus all the internet services you want.
Hulu plus, Amazon, Netfix and many more.

They have some really good deals. It will not break the bank and you will be
pleasantly surprised.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts