Need another HD receiver - best deals?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

gb387

Active SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Jul 22, 2006
I have one HD receiver right now and want to get another to replace one of my standard receivers. Are there better deals out there, I know its only $99 but I have trouble paying that if its really not mine in the end. Any help would be great.

I just upgraded an H10 and got the new receiver from DirecTV for nothing, not even shipping and handling. I'd kept the H10 for an extended period because it was hooked to a SD TV but a couple of weeks ago I bought an HDTV, the last of three sets that needed to be upgraded. I simply called DirecTV and a first line CSR was able to handle the replacement. Got it on my front doorstep within a couple of days.

Just got an HR20 for free + 10off a month for a year. Just have to know how to handle those CSR's :)

Just got an HR20 for free + 10off a month for a year. Just have to know how to handle those CSR's :)

I just got a HR22-100 for free and free HD service for a year. The first guy was no help to me, but I called back and got a woman. Just flirt with the ladies a little bit, and you'll get what you want. Oh yeah... I use the excuse "AT&T U-Verse just came in my area and the salesmen are at my door every night asking me to take my dish off the roof and get their service".

Get's em every time! ;)

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts