Need antenna installer in Bridgeport CT area

acrispin

Original poster
Dec 27, 2005
Does anyone know a good antenna installer in the Bridgeport area? The antenna and rotor I installed worked fine (got all the NYC and Hartford stations) but was wobbly and came down in a windstorm, and I'm getting too old to be up on the roof :). The antenna needs to be up high to get the NYC stations. I made an appointment with one installer (who shall remain nameless) but he never showed up :mad:.

Has anyone used V&R Services out of Norwalk?

Thanks

Does anyone know a good antenna installer in the Bridgeport area? The antenna and rotor I installed worked fine (got all the NYC and Hartford stations) but was wobbly and came down in a windstorm, and I'm getting too old to be up on the roof :). The antenna needs to be up high to get the NYC stations. I made an appointment with one installer (who shall remain nameless) but he never showed up :mad:.

Has anyone used V&R Services out of Norwalk?

Thanks

Did an internet search:

A Advanced Satellite TV, many shops in the NE (no web site)
Stratford, CT? - 203-330-0303?
Bridgeport, CT? - 203-368-0101?

Do not know how good they are.

Last edited:
I remember when I was looking to have an antenna installed about 6 years ago, nobody wanted to do the job. My son and I wound up putting it up. The couple guys that did return my call said they were not interested.