Status
Please reply by conversation.

goaliebob99

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Aug 5, 2004
-.-. .... .. -.-. .- --. ---
need help installed the codecs... went to my theater.. no picture..
Was able to get sound when i tryed twinihans software then it crashed... no video though...

tryin to watch some wraslin

I am using ProgDVB and recording some "rasslin" right now, I think my key is I am using PowerDVD and their codecs got installed.

Try Elecard's filters, if you have not.

ok i finally got it working with progdvb... yay my first 4:2:2 feed.. anyone know how i can update progdvb's sat list to a recent one????? so I dont have to hunt for workarounds..

goaliebob99 said:
ok i finally got it working with progdvb... yay my first 4:2:2 feed.. anyone know how i can update progdvb's sat list to a recent one????? so I dont have to hunt for workarounds..

So how did you get it working? I recorded it (tried anyway) but when I went to stop the recording, I had a crash screen, and the video wouldn't play later in PowerDVD, so I am not sure what happend with me.

timmy1376 said:
So how did you get it working? I recorded it (tried anyway) but when I went to stop the recording, I had a crash screen, and the video wouldn't play later in PowerDVD, so I am not sure what happend with me.

PowerDVD uses cyberlink decoder and does not play 4:2:2, if you bought
the Elecard decoder with the mpeg player you can use it to play 4:2:2 clips
or you can use VLC, a free program to play 4:2:2 streams.

I got it working useing VLC and i had changed Progdvb to read as if it was on amc 3... just put in the proper tp and sr (even though i was on amc 9 at the time) and Poof I was watching wrastlin..

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)