Need Help for sattelite receiver

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Vipul

Original poster
Oct 17, 2015
India
Hi guyz,
I need little help.
I have frequency and biss key for Laliga its shows channel but not picture. Biss key also works
I cant understand what does it means (MPEG4/HD/422)
Do i need specific receiver for this type of channel??

Yes, 4:2:2 is a special type of modulation. Most people use a DVB tuner card for the PC and watch with a PC. A lot of FTA receivers can record it but not play it back. You can play the recordings on a PC.

Reactions: Vipul
Yes, 4:2:2 is a special type of modulation. Most people use a DVB tuner card for the PC and watch with a PC. A lot of FTA receivers can record it but not play it back. You can play the recordings on a PC.
But its feed so i want to watch it and i am using DVB. No need to record.

Well then you need to find the software and codec that will support 4:2:2 for your particular DVB tuner. Or find a receiver that supports 4:2:2, which I can't think of one on the market that does right now. As far as DVB software I don't know any that supports BISS but there probably is some out there.

Reactions: KE4EST and Vipul
Well then you need to find the software and codec that will support 4:2:2 for your particular DVB tuner. Or find a receiver that supports 4:2:2, which I can't think of one on the market that does right now. As far as DVB software I don't know any that supports BISS but there probably is some out there.
Okay
Thanks for your kind help.

Reactions: Magic Static
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)