Status
Please reply by conversation.

Vipul

Original poster
Oct 17, 2015
India
Hi guyz,
I need little help.
I have frequency and biss key for Laliga its shows channel but not picture. Biss key also works
I cant understand what does it means (MPEG4/HD/422)
Do i need specific receiver for this type of channel??

Yes, 4:2:2 is a special type of modulation. Most people use a DVB tuner card for the PC and watch with a PC. A lot of FTA receivers can record it but not play it back. You can play the recordings on a PC.

Reactions: Vipul
Yes, 4:2:2 is a special type of modulation. Most people use a DVB tuner card for the PC and watch with a PC. A lot of FTA receivers can record it but not play it back. You can play the recordings on a PC.
But its feed so i want to watch it and i am using DVB. No need to record.

Well then you need to find the software and codec that will support 4:2:2 for your particular DVB tuner. Or find a receiver that supports 4:2:2, which I can't think of one on the market that does right now. As far as DVB software I don't know any that supports BISS but there probably is some out there.

Reactions: KE4EST and Vipul
Well then you need to find the software and codec that will support 4:2:2 for your particular DVB tuner. Or find a receiver that supports 4:2:2, which I can't think of one on the market that does right now. As far as DVB software I don't know any that supports BISS but there probably is some out there.
Okay
Thanks for your kind help.

Reactions: Magic Static
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)