Need help from DIRT team

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

jrhut11

Well-Known SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Jan 18, 2012
Springfield, MO
I have a 722K that needs to be replaced. I attempted to send a pm to ZachS to see if he could help. His name was in red on the main page so I think he is on duty today. The problem is that I now see no indication that the message actually went. When I go to the private message inbox and click on track messages I get a pop up saying I do not have permission to access this page. I have sent a private message before so I do not have any idea what is up. This receiver is rebooting every time we try to use it so I either need to get help from a dirt member or I am going to have to make the dreaded call to dish. I would prefer going through dirt but can not seem to contact them.

In your Inbox, click on Sent Items and you should see the message you sent.

Thanks for the reply. I had already tried that and it wasn't there. I must have made a mistake when I tried to send the pm. It appears to me that the dirt team is not as active these days as they were. I had thought one of them would have at least saw my post asking for help but no such luck. Anyway I couldn't wait any longer to get the process started so I went to dish network chat and got a replacement ordered. Looks like it will be middle of next week before I get it and that is not a good thing. I guess there was no way to expedite it so it is what it is. Thanks again for taking time to respond.

Sorry that you didn't receive a timely response from us. Lately, we have been a little swamped, but we do our best to answer everyone as soon as possible. If you ever need anything, we are always welcoming PMs, and know that we will get to you as soon as possible, but it may be faster to chat or call in for issues that require immediate assistance. Thank you for your understanding

Thanks for the reply Matt. I realize that you dirt members are busy people and will get to us when you get a chance. In this case I needed to get a receiver on the way as soon as possible so I chose to go the chat route. Unfortunately for us the receiver now appears to have completely died and we will be without until probably the middle of next week. That was my fear and I was disappointed that I could not get a quicker delivery some way. I do have another receiver in the house but it is a 922 and set up in single mode in a tv. I know that you could say that at least you have a working receiver and you would be correct to a point. You must remember it is a 922 after all. This could not have came at a worse time for us. The wife and I have very different ideas about what we watch on TV during the weekends. She watches the 722K in one room and I watch and record all my shows on the 922 in the other. It is obvious who will miss out this weekend! :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts