need help from Dirt

cvrbob

Active SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Jun 6, 2008
called dish because bill went from 116 to over 160, becaused had HBO and Showtime paid for the year, dish decided to credit me for Jan & Feb ,so that HBO & Show could be charged monthly, also for sport package that it had given for AMC conflict for 6 mo., asked why no one had called or email to asked if they could do it, since I had already paid for a year. no Answer ? but wanted to send a tech to to upgrade my equipment , I said what upgrade & I'll do it myself. I have 1002Dish, 110 ,119, 129 & 61.5 with 3 211K's & 311 , wouldn't answer again , , so started to cancel , they wanted to give HBO & Show at half price 9.00 a mo for 6 mo said i would also drop Blockbuster @ home, so looking to move to Direct, but would rather stay with dish because of Red Sox's & Bruins, don't want the Locals as OTA is better picture ( a moved customer )

Hi, I would be happy to assist you. Please PM me your account or phone number and the four digit security code on the account and I will see what I can do for you. Thank you!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)