Need help getting transponders

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Knight4U

Original poster
Jan 7, 2010
Long Beach
I just moved my dish500 with a dish pro plus and I can get 110 and 119 satellite, but I can't get 110 with transponder 10, 11, 13, 15 16, 21. Now on satellite 119 I get almost all the transponders except 3 and 5. by the way, my receiver is a dish 625 DVR. Can somebody tell me how to get the transponders I am missing? your help is appreciated. By the way my location is Long Beach, CA

all even and odd transponders come down together as far as the signal coming into the dish is concerned.If your getting 15 and 16 then your getting the rest.What does your check switch say?

Even though Point Dish goes from 1 to 32 you wont get alot of them.

Are you peaking with the reciever or a sat buddy?

If your missing all odds or all evens it could be a damaged or kinked line or low frequency barrel.Even a bad lnbf.Its hard to say and if you dont have the proper tools to troubleshoot then its best to call out a tech.

Theres no way to be locked on to 110 or 119 and get transponder 16 and not 14 for example.You either have all the odd and/or even transponders or your missing all the odds and/or evens.

Last edited:
Thanks for the responce, after I do check switch it comes back everything ok, both satellite come on the screen ok. the detail screen said:
Port 1DPP Twin 119 Even, Odd
Port 2 DPP Twin 110 Even, Odd and I get the same responce for satellite input 2. Now to answer your second question, I am using the receiver to get the signal (6-1-1) and then I just change the transponders. So the bottom line is that I do not what is the problem?:confused:

Stealthe, thanks for your help, now to answer your question, yes I am loosing channels, also today I did a check switch again and it tells me that I am missing satellite, so something is wrong. Also now 110 only shows like 4 transponders. I guess I need to find somebody who can come and adjust the satellite. Maybe I do not know what I am doing.:(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts