Need Help Please

Status
Please reply by conversation.

bmer

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Apr 22, 2006
Okay, I have finally decided to "move" into the dma that is 10 miles from my house(Mobile, Alabama) and I need some help. Do I just call the CSR's and tell them that my physical address has changed and give them a made up address? Also I have a voicemail phone number from that area code that I got from netzero and I am wondering if I should give them that phone number as my new phone number. It rings like a normal phone but then goes straight to voicemail. MY wife is also concerned that D* will find out and send me to jail or sue me for everything that I own. What can they do as far as that goes? My last question is that my in-laws live around Atlanta, Ga and I could use their address to get locals from there but I am not sure if it would reach my at my zip which is 39567. Anyways thanks for all the help in advance and if I have ever asked any of these questions before then I am sorry. The old brain isnt what it used to be.

Just call DirecTV, and give them the scoop... They probably will give you the local programming, because it is only 10 miles away.. And quit worring about it... LOL

its only 10 miles it shouldnt be a problem.locals should be there without a problem on your recievers .just tell them your moving theyll give you a movers connection,a tech will come out put a new sat up and hook up your recievers and they will come on automaticaly and your programming should still be the same.

nishot said:
its only 10 miles it shouldnt be a problem.locals should be there without a problem on your recievers .just tell them your moving theyll give you a movers connection,a tech will come out put a new sat up and hook up your recievers and they will come on automaticaly and your programming should still be the same.
The OP isn't physically moving. The move in quotes is a dead giveaway.

bmer, yes, just give them a false address and your new phone number. Shouldn't be a problem. May not even have to give the phone number. People do this all the time. If you need to have someone out for a service call or something, you will have to get creative.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts