Need Help Re-sighting Dish

We ( dish ) did have apoint the other day where the computers were down company wide for almost 24 hours. I dont understand why they would have told you that no installers were working unless they ment that none were in your area at that time. It does take time to get technicians, warehouse personel, dispatch personel, and various management personel into storm damaged area's. The logistics are a nightmare considering that our corporate people have to locate lodging to get these people from point A to point B wich could be from hayward california to your area. Many of the techs that are sent out have to drive the company work van to these locations wich could be on average of 2 days for those that are close. It also takes time to get our office and warehouse locations set up as well as to get supplies shipped in, telephone lines set up, internet and office networks set up, hospitals and clinics that accept our workmens comp insurance, permits required from fema as well as state and local goverments, and thats not all that goes into these relief efforts that we and other companies do to take care of our customer's and potential customers.

Tom in TX said:
Sorry, I misunderstood. I thought you were pissed because when you first called, they said it would be four days, and you thought that was too long. My apologies!
Tom in TX

Apology accepted. No problem. :cool:

Van said:
We ( dish ) did have apoint the other day where the computers were down company wide for almost 24 hours. I dont understand why they would have told you that no installers were working unless they ment that none were in your area at that time. It does take time to get technicians, warehouse personel, dispatch personel, and various management personel into storm damaged area's. The logistics are a nightmare considering that our corporate people have to locate lodging to get these people from point A to point B wich could be from hayward california to your area. Many of the techs that are sent out have to drive the company work van to these locations wich could be on average of 2 days for those that are close. It also takes time to get our office and warehouse locations set up as well as to get supplies shipped in, telephone lines set up, internet and office networks set up, hospitals and clinics that accept our workmens comp insurance, permits required from fema as well as state and local goverments, and thats not all that goes into these relief efforts that we and other companies do to take care of our customer's and potential customers.

The installers are LOCAL people that live here. Your dispatcher is in Atlanta. She claimed the computers weren't working. Yet, they re-scheduled an appt. for mw without ever calling me??? Don't throw the BS about moving people, etc. You sound like FEMA & the Fed. Govt.- Excuses & no results!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts