Need help...Tulsa locals not coming in

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

ironleg

Active SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
May 17, 2004
I can not get any service with the local channels. They have been for the last three days losing the satellite, as I keep getting error searching for satellite. now just get example error 002 satellite has been lost : channel 2 satellite 119 spotbeam 01 and it just sets there. Do I need to call Dish? or is this something I can fix. I checked and no trees are blocking that I can see.

I am in southeastern Oklahoma I have the Tulsa locals.
I have a 942 receiver and 501 recevier. All have the same problem

I forgot all other channels are working now. The were have problems yesterday but today seem fine. The locals channels started to just could not fine the satellite then it would but then lose it. You could not even watch any show. Now they just set there with the error

Thanks

I think Tulsa is going to be moving to 110 soon (from 119) but I know other people have had this same issue in Tulsa

Went over to my neighbors house and his locals in Tulsa are working fine. It has got to be something on my system. :mad:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts