Need help (Urgently Please)

Status
Please reply by conversation.

feras

Original poster
Jun 22, 2006
i have Twinhan DVB-S Starbox 2 and it works fine with its original software. but when i using ProgDVB or Mytheatre it's not working and give me always this message in ProgDVB (Device not Started!). i installed last updated drivers and software but the problem still occur. and i don't know where is the problem is it in the ProgDVB because the device new (last one) or thrd part software need any more configuration for this device.

againthe device is : Twinhan DVB-S Starbox 2 (BDA, USB 2)

please can anybody help me.

and thanks in advance
Feras

I am not sure what driver you are using but I never had any luck with the BDA drivers.
Versions 2.431 and 2.608 worked for me with ProgDVB.
You may have to go to ProgDVB-Settings-Devices- Twinhan DVB-S and stop and restart the device to get it to work.

Sadie said:
I am not sure what driver you are using but I never had any luck with the BDA drivers.
Versions 2.431 and 2.608 worked for me with ProgDVB.
You may have to go to ProgDVB-Settings-Devices- Twinhan DVB-S and stop and restart the device to get it to work.

Thanks Sadie,

i think you mean software version because there is no versions like this for the drivers.
anyway i tried this versions but ProgDVB still give me same error "device couldn't start!" but i can use it by Mytheatre v3.36 but the problem with Mytheatre is i don't have cracked version so after one hour it close.

Any help.
thanks

Hello

I have never been able to use the BDA drivers with my theatre. You have to download the wdm drivers.

Uninstall the bda drivers and then install the wdm drivers.

Labgate

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)