Need help with a good indoor hi-vhf antenna

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
It's a shame nobody bought them out of the bankruptsy they were good antennas for the price.
I agree. Also if I knew the antenna part was part of the bankruptcy I would have tried and grabbed as many as I could for those dirt cheap prices ;)
I just thought those prices were to get rid of the store stock

Sadly on the Rat Shack site now its mainly indoor antennas and the overpriced Clearstream models
https://www.radioshack.com/collections/audio-video-streaming/s1_antennas

Did you ever settle on one yet?
Ice, well, the leaves have dropped my indoor signals to 10-20%. Pretty much unwatchable. So I got innovative. I took my outdoor clearstream and reaimed it dead onto Signal Mountain, TN. I lost METV and THIS and Comet, but CBS is at 80%, ABC at 50-55%, and NBC the same. I was able to keep Antenna TV (kinda makes up for METV) kept Fox, weather nation, bounce and Escape, and gained GPB (3 Channels... PBS, create, knowledge) and 5 religious stations. I just don't think having metal over metal roof will provide acceptable indoor reception unless I went with a huge outdoor which wouldn't fit in my kitchen anyway aimed at a window.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)