Need help with a HT receiver/amp/speakers recommendation !!

Yeah, I think yu are going to be quite happy. Good full range speakers are always a worthwhile upgrade. It looks like you did your homework well.

Tks again guys. Yes, the "fun has just begun" !!

I had fits with the receiver on the first evening, partly because I was tired and probably moreso because of the remote that is quite non-intuitive. But the savior is the great Sony GUI. I ended-up with about 20 questions for the dealer and was convinced that about half of the front panel controls on the receiver weren't working. But after having spent a bunch more time reading the manual and pushing buttons, I answered all but a couple of minor questions on my own. This is definitely not a case where you can ignore the instructions...!

Curious about the Paradigm "break-in" period. I had never heard of such a thing before, but I did read that little tid-bit in the manuals. Everything sounds great now - I can't wait for it to sound better...! It's only me at home now and some critters and I live about 1/3 mile away from my nearest neighbor, so I have tended to let 'er crank!! (I haven't seen my dog for about 3 days - guess she's hiding under the bed in the furthest away bedroom. I know she's still around as the food in her dish is getting eaten...!)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)