Need Help With Intallation Cs 8100 Hd Pvr

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Couponman

Original poster
Oct 8, 2007
Austin, Texaqs
I Need Some Help And Have Never Used This Site Befor As I Am New To Fta. I Bought A Cs 8100 Hd Pvr With A Motorized 31' Dish And A Quad Polar Lnbf.
I Have The Dish Mounted Pointing South The Pole Is Vertical The Motor Moves Left And Right. I Attached A Satelite Finder And Can't Seem To Find Any Satelites. Could Some One Either Send Me An E-mail To rje@rtui.com Or Answer This As I Am Totally Confused.
Thanks In Advance,
Couponman

Couponman, it is not a good idea to post your e-mail address on open forum, you might want to edit your post and remove that.

Since you have the Invacom Quad, you would first want to connect a single cable to one of the 'L' (linear) outputs and run that cable to the LNB connector on the motor. From the Receiver connector on the motor, run a cable to the receiver. For now, we will keep switches and the 'C' (circular) side of the LNBF out of the setup until we have the dish aimed. It is best to have the receiver and a small TV out with you at the dish site for aiming purposes. Set up your true south satellite (the satellite closest to your longitude) with a L.O. of 10750, 22k off, DiSEqC off, motor set to USALS. Enter your longitude and latitude, let the motor move first (it shouldn't move much at all to your true south satellite), then tweak the aim of your dish.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts