Need Help with Polaroid FLM2632 and Hughes/DirecTV remote codes

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

SouthernGal

Original poster
May 24, 2006
Help!

Someone gave me an expensive entertainment center but my existing TV won't fit the "cut out" for it. So, yesterday I went and bought a Polaroid FLM2632 26" LCD HDTV. I noticed there are NO codes for these type TVs in the manual that came with my Satellite receiver. Can anyone here assist or tell me what they used on theirs (I noticed several people here have reviewed this TV).

Don't know how much technical info I can give you on my equipment if you need it, I'm at work now and I'm going off what I wrote down.

Thx,
SG

Here's what worked

This is an older model Hughes receiver/remote. I think the number on it is HRMC-11. The TV is a 26" Polariod model FLM2632.

The code that ended up working was 004. It is a Mistubishi code.

SG

having tried every code that the reciever has and doing the code search twice for someone there is no code that the remotes have that will operate the polaroid tv, I dont even believe an old remote would have a code to work this tv, blame the manufacturer for going with its own code set, many other manucfacturers use the same code set. btw POlaroid makes cameras tvs are new to them such as the r-15 is new for d and any one who had a tivo unit and now has an r-15 dvr knows what Im talking about

Polaroid doesn't make the TV, it just licenses its name to an unknown Japanese/Chiinese/Korean electronics firm that probanly markets the same TV under four or five different nameplates.

Thanks Vin - Worked Perfect!!

Thanks Vin! I just purchased the Polaroid 32" LCD FLM-323B and the Mitsubishi code worked perfect. I think it was the second number suggested on the DVR screen. Thanks for your help!

Mary

mef1957 said:
Thanks Vin! I just purchased the Polaroid 32" LCD FLM-323B and the Mitsubishi code worked perfect. I think it was the second number suggested on the DVR screen. Thanks for your help! Mary

I guess this was on a DTV system. I have not been able to get my Dish remote to work but i will try the Mitsubishi codes.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)