Need help with recording

Mr_Flintstone

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Oct 21, 2014
KY
I apologize if this has already been asked and answered, but I couldn't find it. I have been a long time dish customer, and I currently have a 722k receiver. My question is whether there is an easy way to switch tuners on two simultaneous scheduled recordings? In other words, I have a regular TV show set to record on tuner 2, and a movie set to record on tuner 1 at the same time. Obviously the movie is going to take longer to record, and I'd like to watch my tv show and be able to switch to another show when it's over. If the movie is recording on tuner 1, I can't do this.

Once the show finished recording, press the mode button on your receiver, put in solo mode, and then hit the swap button on your remote. Once on live TV, put it back in duo mode or leave it in solo mode if you want.

Reactions: TheKrell
You could just press your DVR button two times then scroll up to the programs recording then press select on the one you want to watch as they are recording.

Reactions: TheKrell
Thanks guys. I deleted both timers as stated above, and added them back in reverse order. That did the trick. I was just hoping there was a quick "button click" method.

There was the duo to solo quick button trick, but that is all on what you consider easier. Both ways work.