Need help

Status
Please reply by conversation.

cruzin

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Apr 13, 2009
michigan
Hi, got c band dish up, have dual c band feedhorn, hooked up the flat ribbon cable to it (both lnbs, mover, sensor) I hooked up the horizonal lnb to my gbox 3000 I just got. Aimed at closest south c band (87) got it locked on saved it. Using coolsat 4000 pro. Made another satellite (101) moved it to there and got it locked on there and scanned both and saved. It will move between the 2 sats ok.
But I want to hook up my vert lnb also. Can I put a switch between the gbox and lnbs? I also want to share this c band feed with 3 other receivers. Any suggestions? I have on hand 4 disecq switches and a zinwell 6x8.
I also want to be able to go to other stationary dishes I have already set up.
In the end when I get this all set up I will have 9 lnbs to hook up to 4 receivers.
I will control the c band with just one receiver. I also want to add a linear ku dual lnb on the side of the scalar ring of the c band. The other dishes are stationary dishes (3 of them) 2 of them will have 2 dual linear lnbs each ( 97,101 & 123,129) and a single lnb on 83. When I said 9 lnbs that meant that 5 of the ku are dual and the c band is dual. Any suggestions? thanks for help.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts