Need help

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

IntelPennny4

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Oct 28, 2016
USA
hello i need help with something and i really hope that im in the right spot and if im not im sorry and just let me know where to go and ask.

so heres what i need help with. i have two rf modulator 3/4 channel type and want to combine the two together. one signal on channel 3 and another on channel 4. when i use a splitter backwards it seems the channels bleed over onto each other. it seems i only can run one or the other cant run both of them at same time. looking to be able to change channel on tv from 3 to 4. first pic is on channel 4 second pic is on channel 3. im thinking i need a filter of some sort? thanks

Attachments

• Image-22.jpg
    Image-22.jpg
    157.1 KB · Views: 181
  • Image-21.jpg
    Image-21.jpg
    339 KB · Views: 195
In the future, you should endeavor to make your subject more to the point. Laying out specifically what you're after in the first sentence of your post is also helpful to those who might try to help you.

Generally speaking analog channels that are adjacent never worked very well.

I'd suggest that the "General Home Theater Discussion" forum would probably be best for this kind of question since analog modulators introduce more problems than they solve in modern cable TV and satellite setups.

Those cheap rf modulators are very wide so they tend to bleed to adjacent channels so just buy a external modulator and put one on a different channel.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)