need help

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

ecampo

Original poster
May 29, 2006
Hi, im new on this, I had DTV for a few years here in central america, I want to use my dish (7 feets long) for FTA, my question is , because I'm far south from the signal I have to use I big dish, I been trying to find a motor to move this antenna, Is any one can tell me if there is some where I can buy it , and my old lnb for DTV can receive FTA signal, or I need a new one,

Thanks

http://www.lyngsat.com/g3c.html

DirecTV Latin America use a special LNB so it will not be compatible with most FTA signals. You will need a new one.

Its a good idea to check the satellites footprint or BEAM to make sure you will get a signal in your part of the world.

The DTV is for USA, the DTV latino uses a 60cm dish, and if you wanna see USA DTV you need the 7foot dish., that is why I need a motor for this kind of dish.

Thanks for the clarification!

These guys sell motors/actuators........

www.skyvision.com

The LNB will not work for FTA, DirecTV USA use circular signals, 99.9% of FTA uses linear polarization!

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)