need info

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

memory

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jan 22, 2006
working usually
does anyone have any idea who I would call to report someone for fraud,, because there is this customer who has 4 recievers and one of them is in her home and the others are in cabins they rent and I know this is a directv no no

Is it really any of your business? I am sure DirecTv will catch up with them in due time. It's not any sweat off of your back.

does anyone have any idea who I would call to report someone for fraud,, because there is this customer who has 4 recievers and one of them is in her home and the others are in cabins they rent and I know this is a directv no no

Is this really illegal if the receivers aren't being used at the same time? I mean, is she using the ones in the cabin and not using the one at her home and then vice versa?

Technically, yes, but who cares here really.

it is a proven fact that theft of any kind adds the the financial burden (think fees and prices) placed on the entire base of that product or service. just food for thought.

and just to clarify; I am not saying that the lady IS/IS NOT stealing. my point is that turning a blind eye is never the right thing to do; sometimes its not as bad as others, but the point is still the same.

I would narc on her if i were you. When i am working as a tech and people slip up and say they have two different address with active receivers on both at the same time, i send their info to the fraud department here. I can't stand people who cheat the system, I am an honest hard working member of society and i don't believe in getting something for nothing.
So screw those people who are stealing from people like us. :D

Rat her out. It's people like her that make us pay more for Directv service.

I wouldn't be surprised if she was charging her tenants a Directv usage fee and keeping that money for herself.

It violates Directv's tos. It does not matter who her tenants are, if they want Directv, let them pay for their own service.

If she is cheating Directv, I wonder what other services she is being dishonest about gas, water, electricity.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)