Need loader for coolsat 8000HD

Status
Please reply by conversation.

cattrack

Original poster
Dec 5, 2007
Does anyone know where I can Find a loader for the Coolsat 8000HD?? Please Help!!

Great Site!!!:D

Im new to FTA and still learning alot! I got my neighbor's equipment from their moving sale and he told me I had everything I needed to get started with the exception of a loader for the 8000. I thought I would go online and start looking! I already have direct TV and I thought this would be a great hobby to keep me out of my wifes way!! I think I also have a coolsat 6000 as well but I should have everything I need for that! He will be helping me get things together but I just was a little anxious to get started! anyway, I 'm still learning! He never told me about anything needed such as a loader for the 6000? If I have that can I not use it on the 8000?

Is it not on the coolsatusa website? I would think the rec has the software in it, what software is in it? Look for system information, or something similar to that, to find out.

See my posts on the loader for the 6100.7000.
Loader not posted on website
factory says Channelmaster wont work(but we know it will)

I guess I'm going to give up on this FTA hobby for a while! Still no luck in getting all the things I neeed to get going I guess!

That coolsat 8000 doesn't have blind scan does it? If you have it working, you can use 6000 to find your HD feeds for you. What problems are you having with it now?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts