need new company to contract through with work in ohio

ontarget

Original poster
Apr 28, 2009
milford, oh
Hi everyone,

I install hughes net systems residential and commercial in and through out most of ohio. the company i contract through has virtually no work for any of the installers. I am trying to find another company or a few to sign up with. I would appreciate any help on where to look.

thank you

thank you

Thank you guys, I am contracted through Guardian, I just spoke with Chris up there he said the orders just are not coming in right now. I like working through them, and would like to keep doing so, but I have to find some where else that I can sign up with to help fill in the couple day gaps between installs.

Any help would be greatly appreciated - when guardian has work they keep me busy, I am hoping it picks back up soon,

thanks again

nick

Well, the ice storm cleanup has done wonders for Kentucky's unemployment figures. I hear crews will be at it through June - in this end of the state at least . Pay is said to be reasonable, and in some cases included room and board. Matter of fact, I can offer you free free bread & breakfast if you sign on with a crew around here - provided you help me finish cleaning up my fencelines while you're here.

//greg//

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)