Need new ExpressVu 5900

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

mjschuyler

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Sep 25, 2003
My 5100 is slowly passing away. I spent 3 hours with the tech's at Bell. It sounds like the hard drive is going. I can watch live tv but if I try to record it locks up. It also locks up sometimes when I am watching in a recorded program. Bell offered a a exchange for a reconditioned 5800 $150.00 plus $13.00 for shipping or a new 5900 for $299. Anyone know of any deals on receivers or want to sell a 5800/5900? They will not rent a receiver if you live in the Maritimes ( my account is in Prince Edward Island).
I am in Connecticut but a have a Bell account at my cottage in Prince Edward Island. I stay there in the summer and bring my receiver home when I return to the USA.

Thanks, Murray

Thanks for the help. I went to Kusat and ordered a new 5900. The reason ExpressVu will not rent receivers is because they don't have company installers in PEI so they are afraid of fraud. I realize I am on shady ground having a ExpressVu account in the USA but this was the most legitimate way to fix my problem and not raise issued with ExpessVu. I tried to take my E* receiver but I could not get a signal in PEI. It's tough to be a Canadian in the USA as I miss the Canadian only programming.

I received an email confirming my order BUT the 5900 is BACKORDERED! Does anyone know of another company that would have a 5900? Thanks

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)