Need new lnbf looking for sugestions

Status
Please reply by conversation.

mrite

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Jul 8, 2007
Ottawa Valley Canada
I haven't used my dish for some time now. so I decided to update my Microhd and see what i was missing. I scanned some satellites and didn't get the results I thought i should get. So today I looked at my dish and saw that the cap covering the front of the lnbf was cracked and fell apart when I touched it. so now it has a plastic bag covering it.It was original when I bought this system years ago and is a universal lnbf.
So now I am looking to replace it with a regular{ not universal } one. My dish measures approximately 95cm x 88cm
37" x 34" inch's. I would like to find one available here in Canada simply because of the difference in our Dollars. I looked at some reviews here and would like to hear from this community on what a good replacement would be. My system is Motorized also.
Thanks for any information i receive

This one

or this one

I'm not saying you should buy the GeoSatPro one from that source.. It was just one i found in canada.
These are great LNB's that lock all the hard channels and are inexpensive and are not universal. What ever you get, make sure it's a PLL LNB.

Reactions: FTA4PA
Status
Please reply by conversation.