Need OTA advice please

Ok. That map said that KTTM (which is FOX) is available but is listed as weak signal. Nothing for NBC. I'm thinking it probably isn't worth it since I won't be able to reliably pick it up. Might just go all online streaming using a combination of cbs all access and Hulu plus. Only thing I would give up would be NFL and local news. Local news isn't a big deal because that can be looked at online. Only thing that would suck would be the NFL. I'm a huge Vikings fan which is why I wanted access to Fox.

Take the FCC site with a grain of salt. If you can, talk to your neighbors to see what they are pulling in. My map showed that my local PBS station wouldn't come in and it's the most reliable. I have a 30' tower (here when I moved in). When OTA went digital I lost everything. I bought two amplifiers and put them in series in my coax cable. It was a gamble but it worked. I still loose signals occasionally during cloudy weather but it beats 50 bucks a month for stupid cable channels. The thing I like most about FTA is the PBS feeds. I get programs my local station doesn't carry.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)