Need Picture of SuperDish DP LNB Without Plastic

Stargazer

Supporting Founder
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Sep 7, 2003
Western WV
I need a picture of the DP LNB that was used for 110 (not the pointy one but the regular one that was used) that did not have the plastic over it (because they put it in the plastic shroud instead). I need the picture to list some that I have on ebay.

Does anybody able to get a picture of one for me? I do not have a digital camera.

This what you are looking for?

Attachments

• SuperDish_148.jpg
    SuperDish_148.jpg
    19.4 KB · Views: 284
I am looking for a picture of only the 110 lnb after it is taken off of one of those SuperDishes. That lnb was inside the plastic shroud so when you took it off, it did not have plastic casing around it.

OK guys, while you are at it, what sats are those lnb's pointed at?

I just came home with a superdish with those lnbs on it, and need to know what they are pointed at. I want to get 110, 119, and 129.

A superdish either was set at
110/119/121 or
105/110/119

The one posted above is a 105/110/119 setup.

You cant aim the SD and get 110/119/129 with the existing LNB's

There is an adapter that you can get which will allow you to convert into the same thing as a Dish 1000. It would allow you to put DP lnb's on it (or DPP twin and DP single). You could use the DP-34 switch and two out of three of those lnb's on a SuperDish lnb cluster like shown in this thread. You would just have to add another DP lnb and get the adapter.