Need some help. One of my xbox 360s can't connect to Live.

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

dont24

Pub Member / Supporter
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Nov 20, 2004
MA
I have 3 360s in my house. All were working fine up until tonight. Now one of them can't connect to Xbox live. All my other devices work without issues, including my 2 other 360s. I've got a dlink 655 router and see this in the logs:
UPnP renew entry 255.255.255.255 <-> x.x.x.x:3074 <-> 192.168.0.197:3074 UDP timeout:0 'Xbox (192.168.0.197:3074) 3074 UDP'

I've tried power cycling my router. I even tried a factory reset. No luck. The 360 connects to my router and the internet. I get the error can't contact Xbox live.
Now what's really strange is this. I hard-wired the 360 directly to my modem. Connects to Live with no issues. So it has to be something on my router, but I can't seem to find what the issue is.

Not sure exactly what the issue was, but I rebooted my router a couple of more times and it resolved my issue. If a Mod wants to delete thread, please feel free.
thanks

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)