Need some motor install help

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.
Hey Ice,
I finally fixed my problems by adjusting the dish where it mounts on the motor mast. I tweaked it about 2 degrees to the west and it fixed my G10 problem. Maybe that will help.

iceberg...had the same problem with amc 3 and sbs 6...moved down a bit and bingo. I was going to mention that but it seemed as if you had tried that already. anyways as always I'm sure it won't be the last time you venture up on the roof. I think a good idea for you would be to put an extra set of house keys up there....do you think keys would have any effect on your signal if you attached them to the LNB? Just kidding....

The only problem I see in going to the roof a bunch of times is that I'm now wearing a path in my shingles. and thats no lie.

Good to know that you fixed your problem.
That's what this forum is all about, to share and to learn.
Keep up the good work.

sharris said:
iceberg...had the same problem with amc 3 and sbs 6...moved down a bit and bingo. I was going to mention that but it seemed as if you had tried that already. anyways as always I'm sure it won't be the last time you venture up on the roof. I think a good idea for you would be to put an extra set of house keys up there....do you think keys would have any effect on your signal if you attached them to the LNB? Just kidding....
I locked myself out because my sliding door to the deck I have a piece of wood as a door blocker…keeps the door only open about a foot…..so a small person could get through
Me? Not a chance :D
The only problem I see in going to the roof a bunch of times is that I'm now wearing a path in my shingles. and thats no lie.

Same here : )

I have a path leading to the back shed, and the shed roof is getting worn down. I think it's standard fare for all true FTA-ers ;) We're pretty easy creatures to track!

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)