Need Sony SLV-D300P Remote Codes

kirkdj

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Mar 15, 2004
I have a DISH sat. 811 HD receiver and I'm trying to program it's remote to control a Sony SLV-D300P DVD/VCR combo. I tried the codes in the 811 owners manual, and I contacted Sony for any new codes for Dish receivers, they said Dish or the 811 manufacturer would supply the codes?

Does anyone have a code for the Sony SLV-D300P DVD/VCR combo?

Also what is the correct procedure for entering these codes? Hold down vcrbutton, lights flash, enter code and press # button....then try power button?

The dishnetwork remote codes are rarely ever updated. The most you can do is a power scan and hope for the best.
Press and hold the power button untill all 4 buttons light up red.
Press the big power button.
Press the up button once per second untill the dvd/vcr combo shuts off.
Once it shuts off press the # button.Wait till it flashes 3 times and try using the functions and see what you get.
Also make sure the dvd/vcr combo is on while doing this. also this works for all 1.5 blue button remotes and above.

SatelliteGuys Newbie

Join Date May 23rd, 2011 Location minneapolis Posts 1

<p>Your browser does not support iframes.</p>
this for everbodylooking for the remote code for the sony slv-d500p, follow these directions completly and it will work if you have a universal remote ge brand i found is the only one that works model number 24938 to program it select t under dvd i found you can get into the menu y using shift/setup then push the input button the shift then 3 key will get you from tv to vcr so you can watch channels enter is like the ok button you will have to do some things by trial and error with or without the shift and random key pushing try to post this info to other sites as well s it will be helpful to other people all to good luck​

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts