Need text format, Sat A packages

Status
Please reply by conversation.

AntAltMike

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Aug 28, 2005
I have to make up an available programming brochure for a retirement home that has a community antenna system available for DirecTV satellite A only. I believe this would include all of the standard definition channels in the Family, Choiice, and Choice Xtra, the so-called premium movie services (HBO, Showtime, etc.) and the pricey sports packages (Sunday Ticket, MLB, etc.) To keep things simple, I do not want the this brochure to include anything that this system cannot support, meaning no Sat B or C programming, and no 99/103 Ka.

One internet dealer cobbed together for me a page describing the three packages that they then reproduced by color photocopy that is unreadable by a person with even 20-20 vision and which only lists the contents of the three packages, but not the premium movies or sports. Further, it is cluttered by all of the HD inclusions that will not be available here.

I have poked around on DirecTV's site as well as the satellite forums, but have not yet found a package contents lists that are in any simple text format, such that I can edit them for distribution. Can anyone point me to a text list of the three Basic Channel packages, and the premium movie and sports packages.

Also, is there any standard definition PPV left on Sat A?

That page is in PDF format, which I have never edited. If I bought an Adobe-something--or-other, would that enable me to edit it?

Can you direct me to a similarlly formatted page for the Premium movie channels and sports packages?

Status
Please reply by conversation.