Need The H20-600 National Upgrade

fastfreddy

Original poster
Jun 29, 2004
:(August 28, and my H20-600 is still at the 014software version.Anyone know when the east coast is going to get the new software upgrade?:confused::eek:

I would think that you could force the download just like forcing a CE download. If you force one outside of the CE window it should download the latest national release.

I would think that you could force the download just like forcing a CE download. If you force one outside of the CE window it should download the latest national release.
I think your right,I'm going to try it. My HR20 got one on Tuesday,Are we all sure this national Release was for the H20 and not the HR20?

Last edited:
I just forced a download,but it looks like its downloading the same software I had.0F14,YEP SAME OLD SOFTWARE.
0x2024 ( the one I got Tuesday) is not a National Release yet. It is being slowly rolled out and I didn't know it was anywhere but the west coast, until I accidently discovered it yesterday.

New Software Arrived!!!

Didn't turn on the Tube till Friday night. I got the latest software upgrade oX024?Works great the Active button is ingauged and you get all sorts of neat ablity's now.Still have to hit the Guide button twice to see the guide but otherwise I'am impressed. :):up Ps the interactive with the MLB is Awesome!!:D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)