need to get rid of 8ft cband dish

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Pictures?
Links?
I don't recognize WSI, other than one of our Gold Sponsors, but didn't think they had an 8'er...?
Is it installed?
What about the post/pole it's on?
Motor?
LNBs or feedhorns?

We find homes for quite a few dishes, but we gotta have something to work with. :rolleyes:

Pictures?
Links?
I don't recognize WSI, other than one of our Gold Sponsors, but didn't think they had an 8'er...?
Is it installed?
What about the post/pole it's on?
Motor?
LNBs or feedhorns?

We find homes for quite a few dishes, but we gotta have something to work with. :rolleyes:

http://www.wsidigital.com/240cm-2_4m-2_4-mts-prime-focus-satellite-dish.htm

http://www.galaxy-marketing.com/dmx241-c-band-lnbf-dual-polarization.htm

dish and stationary base are assembled will post pics tomorrow pick up only need it gone in the next two weeks

was never hooked up

really need to move this dish pm if interested

you should probably drop the price a little more since noone seems to be biting at $135 which isn't much savings from what one could have purchased it last December.

I have one and love it, FWIW, as a fixed dish. If a polar mount ever comes out for it, I will probably buy the polar mount to make this dish capable of receiving signals across the arc using an actuator.

I thought it might work out for Dee_Ann.
She's somewhere in the state.
So I PM'd her.
Guess Texas it just too big a state to drive across, even for a nice dish. - :rolleyes:

I'd've had one just like it a couple of Xmases ago, but California is too long a state to drive up to SatAV's, too! - :eek:

But, hey... we're tryin! - :cool:

Considering a lot of guys on here find them for free, the price is steep. I would not buy it for what he is asking now even if I lived in the metromess ,,,,,,, errrr ,,,,,,metroplex. (I live about 300 miles away.) Like someone said, you might post some pics just to show people it is free of defects (the one I bought from WSI had a base defect, which they refused to correct, but that is a different story).

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts