Need urgent help: 622, 1000+, DishPro+ 44, Can I use DP Separator w/one line?

luckycat

Supporting Founder
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Sep 9, 2003
Michigan
I need some urgent help... due to an upcoming roofing project I decided to move my Super Dish from the roof to a location in my backyard that will make everything much easier to access moving forward. I have a Dish 1000+ in Detroit (HD locals/etc.)

The original installation used two of the To Receiver Ports from the DPP44 switch to my 622. My question is this: Can I use a single cable from the To Receiver Ports (#1), with the power supply on that line, and just use a DP Separator near the receiver to Sat 1 / 2 in? Or are two runs required?

Thank you!

Dish Pro Plus 44
Seperator
1 RG6 Line

= YES!

Great, thank you! So I'll try using the one RG6U line from the powered #1 To Receiver Ports to the power inserter, and from the power inserter the seperator to Sat input #1 and #2.

I really appreciate the quick response, just saved me from running two RG6 lines to just one receiver.

Hey guys, just wanted to say thanks for helping out, the 1000+ is in a very nice new location, easily accessible & off the roof..with only 1 wire with the separator running to the 622.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)