Need wiring diagram

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Bill 10

Original poster
Mar 12, 2006
Have come upon a Fujitsu General c-band receiver Model FSR 4500 which works when I hook it up to my dish,but I do not have the manual as how the wiring on the back should be hooked up so that I can move the dish any help with this would be appreciated.Thank you

Wow it has been a long time since I saw one of those boxes. It should be pretty straight-forward, though - 2 motor terminals and a ground and sensor. Reverse the motor wires if it moves the wrong direction.
Any way you could post a picture of the back panel? Or just let me know how the terminals are labeled.

Last edited:
Wiring dragram

Hi thanks for your reply,That is my problem the connections are not labelled they are the quick connectors that just clamp on the wires they are in two rows with colored tabs looking at the back of the receiver starting from the left side they go black,white,red,yellow,blue then the next set starts red,black,yellow blue gray I think the first 3 connectors are for the motor but I am not sure of the rest.

Sounds like you're missing the backplate with the labels. You may have to use a meter to determine what's what. One motor terminal should put out (+) DC voltage (probably 24-36V) and the other (-) when you go east or west. Sorry - can't remember that far back and I have no idea where to find a manual.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)