NESN in HD? FOXNE in HD?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

rlongwell

Well-Known SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Sep 1, 2007
I'm sorry if I'm a bit disadvantaged when it comes to searching for specific items in this forum or in Dish's forum.

I present have E*'s HD Package including all their channels in SD EXCEPT the premums like Showtime, HBO, Cinemax, etc.

It absolutely galls me that NESN is always saying "available in HD" but Dish only displays it in SD.

I saw a listing for Directtv showing that NESN is coming on board to D* as well as FOXNE. My question:

IS THIS SPECIFICALLY NESN IN HD? THE SAME QUESTION FOR FOXNE?

IS THE TIMELINE REALLY ON DIRECTTV BY THE END OF SEPTEMBER? OR THIS YEAR?

Dish seems to say "not available, and we can't tell you".

Thanks guys!

Richard Longwell:)

I'm sorry if I'm a bit disadvantaged when it comes to searching for specific items in this forum or in Dish's forum.

I present have E*'s HD Package including all their channels in SD EXCEPT the premums like Showtime, HBO, Cinemax, etc.

It absolutely galls me that NESN is always saying "available in HD" but Dish only displays it in SD.

I saw a listing for Directtv showing that NESN is coming on board to D* as well as FOXNE. My question:

Thanks guys!

Until those channels are actually live, it is only speculation, but it appears that they will both be available on D* near the end of September.

Thanks guys!

Do you live in the Boston DMA? If so both channels are available now, if not then like the above poster said its rumored to be added for everyoneelse in late Sept.

Nope

No, unfortunately I live up in Vermont - but I'll keep watchin...

Richard

Good post Richard.I am in ME. I have D. & am anxious to get these two channels in HD. John.:)

The latest word it that they will be available in hd outside of the Boston dma in October. Again, until it happens, it is only speculation.

NESN HD<, NEFOX HD, Locals IN HD

The latest word it that they will be available in hd outside of the Boston dma in October. Again, until it happens, it is only speculation.

It agravates me so much that I living in Ct pay the same amount of money for HD as a person living elsewhere when the other person gets their local in HD plus their RSN in HD I have no locals in Hd or my RrSN in HD but pay the same for over 2 years now with no end in sight> How can this be fair and equal to all

Please give us our HD locals and are NESN RSN

It agravates me so much that I living in Ct pay the same amount of money for HD as a person living elsewhere when the other person gets their local in HD plus their RSN in HD I have no locals in Hd or my RrSN in HD but pay the same for over 2 years now with no end in sight> How can this be fair and equal to all

What is your zip code?

Looking at some of your other posts I see you are with Dish. Why are you complaining here in the Directv forum?

Last edited:

Stop complainig on D* forum about E*. E*is to blame for no HD on NESN or locals. Switch to D* and you will get NESN HD 24 hrs a day and local HD channels except ABC ch 8 and ch 59. These are not in HD yet as they are owned by LIN and that is where the fault lies.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts