Netflix and Diretv

Status
Please reply by conversation.

amcrebelfan

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Jun 30, 2008
Northern Illinois
Anyone streaming netflix to their tv through media share. I am trying the playon trial and it's ok. I want to be able to stream internet radio as well and I don't see that feature on playon. Tversity allows radio and so does Orb. I cannot get anything on Orb to stream at all. I like how on playon you can watch hulu and the other channels with plugins. Any ideas would be appreciated, I think playon might be the only answer but off work with an injury so trying not to spend anymore than I have to. Thanks for your input and have a great day all.

I have PlayOn and it works great. Only thing I noticed is that is slows down the functionality of my HR23 considerably after I've been using it for a long period of time, usually resulting in having to reset the box. Haven't tried it since any of the updates though. Have been streaming it through my PS3 ever since.

I tried Tversity's trial but couldn't figure out the interface. Maybe it was user error, so I went with PlayOn. I waited until they had a sale but they don't do that very often it seems.

Use PlayOn mostly for streaming of .avi files from my computer, and for that it works flawlessly.

Last edited:
Status
Please reply by conversation.