Netflix and Diretv

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

amcrebelfan

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Jun 30, 2008
Northern Illinois
Anyone streaming netflix to their tv through media share. I am trying the playon trial and it's ok. I want to be able to stream internet radio as well and I don't see that feature on playon. Tversity allows radio and so does Orb. I cannot get anything on Orb to stream at all. I like how on playon you can watch hulu and the other channels with plugins. Any ideas would be appreciated, I think playon might be the only answer but off work with an injury so trying not to spend anymore than I have to. Thanks for your input and have a great day all.

I have PlayOn and it works great. Only thing I noticed is that is slows down the functionality of my HR23 considerably after I've been using it for a long period of time, usually resulting in having to reset the box. Haven't tried it since any of the updates though. Have been streaming it through my PS3 ever since.

I tried Tversity's trial but couldn't figure out the interface. Maybe it was user error, so I went with PlayOn. I waited until they had a sale but they don't do that very often it seems.

Use PlayOn mostly for streaming of .avi files from my computer, and for that it works flawlessly.

Last edited:
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)