Netflix and wireless Joey

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

olds403

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Feb 3, 2009
michigan
I have one wireless joey that says it cannot access Netflix. The other two wireless Joey's and the Hopper 3 have no issues accessing Netflix. I have reset that particular Joey numerous times, as well as the WAP and Hopper and no change. Do I need to call Dish about this issue, I usually prefer to sort things out myself as I get tired of the first tier phone techs and having to redo all the things I have already tried.

Netflix app is not working on the hopper 3 DVR shuts off when I try to use it.youtube app when I try to play videos I get a playback error on all videos. What do you think it is?

You can reset it all you want. Netflix working on any Joeys is a crap shoot most of the time. Sometimes it might work, sometimes it might not

Reactions: charlesrshell
I will try the Netflix reset, did not know that exists. If it continues I may switch the wireless joeys out, there is one in a spare bedroom that works. The one in my stepson's room is not. Just irritates me that they implement this but the functionality sucks.

They need to update the interface as well, the interface on my roku is several generations ahead. The roku is much better, but sometimes it is just easier to use the Dish interface rather than changing inputs and remotes in the bedroom.

I will try the Netflix reset, did not know that exists. If it continues I may switch the wireless joeys out, there is one in a spare bedroom that works. The one in my stepson's room is not. Just irritates me that they implement this but the functionality sucks.

They need to update the interface as well, the interface on my roku is several generations ahead. The roku is much better, but sometimes it is just easier to use the Dish interface rather than changing inputs and remotes in the bedroom.
Plus add 5.1 surround and hdr to the new interface I have to agree with you on the Roku also too.

Reactions: HipKat
Yeah, I don't have 5.1 in any of the bedrooms, and I don't have UHD/4k at all, still viewing 1080 but the Roku is certainly a nicer item to use than the Dish interface through the Hopper/Joey. My old Roku 3 in the master bedroom still works like a champ. I do have a 4k capable Roku 4 in the living room but no UDH display so 1080 it is.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)