Netflix Bloodline

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Started watching this weekend.
Reminds me of "Dallas" of the Keys.
Like it. About half way finished.
Great cast.

Season 2 has been ordered. For those who havent watched it, I H I G H L Y recommend this!
IMO, it was better than House/Cards S3 :shh

I hope to start watching this this weekend. I will watch anything that Coach Taylor is in!

Reactions: Kraven
Asking for opinions here, those of us who watch the IPTV shows. I think shows like Bloodline, Daredevil, House of Cards, etc, should be allowed into the PTAT forum, but for some reason, because of source delivery, they are being mostly ignored and confined to this area with little traffic.. Some of us have brought this to Scott's attention before, but obviously ignored, as helped by Teachsac. Should we start a revolution? (Jefferson Airplane playing in the background)?

The problem is that they aren't "Prime" time, they are "Any" time. They are also much better (IMHO) than most of the programming coming from the traditional providers.

I'll have to check this series out. Daredevil was excellent!

The problem is that they aren't "Prime" time, they are "Any" time. They are also much better (IMHO) than most of the programming coming from the traditional providers.
And to my point...they get buried HERE.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts