klang

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
Nov 4, 2003
Colorado Springs, CO
Received this email today:

Love Netflix? Coming later this Fall, you'll be able to enjoy all of Netflix right on XFINITY X1. No more switching devices or inputs.
Use your X1 Voice Remote to easily search for House of Cards and other great Netflix shows or movies. Discover that Narcos is "Recommended for You." With the addition of Netflix, XFINITY X1
will change the way you experience TV.

Curious to see how this integrates into the X1.

Dish and Tivo have an app, and its also a selection in the guide.

The problem with it is no DD+, I believe just DD on Dish also, do not know about Tivo.

The is the biggest plus of my Roku, not just with Netflix, but also HBO, Showtime, Starz and other TV Everywhere apps-DD+ and real 1080P, not unconverted 1080i you get with Comcast, Dish, DirecTV, etc.

Sent from my iPad using SatelliteGuys mobile app

The problem with it is no DD+, I believe just DD on Dish also, do not know about Tivo.

The is the biggest plus of my Roku, not just with Netflix, but also HBO, Showtime, Starz and other TV Everywhere apps-DD+ and real 1080P, not unconverted 1080i you get with Comcast, Dish, DirecTV, etc.

Sent from my iPad using SatelliteGuys mobile app
Since we only have 1 room where 5.1 matters its nice not having to put a Roku on every TV.
Especially when many of my tvs already have Full HDMI connections.

And 5.1 on my TV that matters gets 5.1 using optical cable , Yes even on the Hopper.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)