Netflix Joey4k issues

AlaJoe

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Mar 5, 2005
This happens almost every time I watch Netflix for an hour or two on My joey 4k. When I go back to try watching TV everything is almost non responsive. The DVR is the worst most of the time it twill not even list what is in the H3DVR if it does it will rarely play a show. Netflix is always still working fine when I stop watching it. IF it makes any difference I do FF and RW a lot which is not a problem until I leave netflix. The only cure is a unplug it reboot, you can not even get to the reboot screen to do it with the remote.

This happens almost every time I watch Netflix for an hour or two on My joey 4k. When I go back to try watching TV everything is almost non responsive. The DVR is the worst most of the time it twill not even list what is in the H3DVR if it does it will rarely play a show. Netflix is always still working fine when I stop watching it. IF it makes any difference I do FF and RW a lot which is not a problem until I leave netflix. The only cure is a unplug it reboot, you can not even get to the reboot screen to do it with the remote.
This is common behavior among the Hopper and all Joeys, the root of which lies with Netflix.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)