Netflix Longmire

klang

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
Nov 4, 2003
Colorado Springs, CO
I see Netflix is releasing Longmire season 3 on May 1st. I've never used Netflix before, how do they release original material? Are new episodes released weekly or is the entire season available all at once?

Season 3 already aired on A&E.. The new episodes for season 4 are not scheduled yet.

Reactions: klang
Longmire: Netflix Sets Season 4 Release Date, Solves Time Jump Mystery http://tvline.com/2015/07/28/longmire-season-4-premiere-netflix-release-date/
Longmire fans, it’s the Season 4 update you’ve been (impatiently) waiting for.
Netflix announced on Tuesday that the ex-A&E drama’s 10-episode fourth season will drop on Thursday, Sept. 10.The streaming giant also released a mildly spoilery longline that revealed, among other things, that Season 4 “picks up moments after Season 3’s exciting finale” — which suggested that Branch had been shot by his father or vice versa — and finds Walt succumbing to his darker impulses after learning who was behind the murder of his wife.On the casting front, Netflix confirms that Ally Walker will recur in an unspecified role, joining returning regulars Robert Taylor, Bailey Chase, Katee Sackhoff, Lou Diamond Phillips, Cassidy Freeman and Adam Bartley. Gerald McRaney will also reprise his role as Barlow Connally for an arc.

3 episodes so far, I was hoping to finish it before Luke Cage started on Friday but life was in the way ( that and my wife wanted to watch the new Ghostbusters Tuesday on Vudu-2 hours that would of been better served watching Longmire, it really sucked ).

Sent from my iPad using the SatelliteGuys app!

Finished it this AM. I was just kind of "Meh" afterwards. I enjoyed last season much more.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)