Netflix: Lost in Space

Is that because it's been Very Good ?

yep, first season was good, this season was great, anything with space dinosaurs and killer alien robots is a must watch.

amazing how the quality of streaming shows is so much better then traditional ways of watching, both in budget and story telling.

Sent from my iPad using SatelliteGuys

It' over-milked the good guy/bad guy showdowns but was pretty good regardless, I think season 3 will be a certainty.

Well, last night I watched the last episode of last season ... good thing because I had forgot alot of what was going on ... thats one thing very nice about streaming, you can go back and watch whatever episode you want at any time.

Reactions: TheKrell
This is like the “anti-“Expanse. I don’t feel too bad with dropping Netflix after this season of LiS.

I am half way thru Season 2 ... going to probably see ep 6 and maybe 7 and 8 tomorrow if I have enough time.

Only problem with streaming like this is you can go thru a whole season in a week or less and you end up waiting a year for the next episode(s).

Only 2 episodes left ...
Kinda disappointed that the Last episode is only an hour long.
Well, I am done with this Season, now we wait another year for the next installment ....
If there is a Season 3.

The last episode, looks like it could go either way, come back for more, or be done.

I enjoyed it, but 8 or even 10 episodes is way too little ...

I wish there were going to be more than 3 seasons, this show is much better than a lot of the other crap coming out lately.

Maybe they'll shock everybody and have a series finale that finally has the Robinsons finding their way back to Alpha Centauri, or somewhere else desirable where the living is easy.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)