Netflix stock collapses after 4th quarter earnings report

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
And we were just discussing how well they were doing in a different thread.

If you watch your stocks daily, you'll go insane ...
I'm gonna guess the next report will show much better for them ...

Reactions: TheKrell
Thiink it crashed now? Wait until they try to prohibit password sharing.

I pay for the best package with 4K and viewing on 4 devices at once. 98% of the time NONE of the 4 devices are watching Netflix. If I want to give my password to my kids, one of whom is driving around the USA living in an RV I shouldn't have an issue as I am paying for 4 devices at once. If they come down for me on this I will cancel, not to mention that I travel often as well.

I pay for the best package with 4K and viewing on 4 devices at once. 98% of the time NONE of the 4 devices are watching Netflix. If I want to give my password to my kids, one of whom is driving around the USA living in an RV I shouldn't have an issue as I am paying for 4 devices at once. If they come down for me on this I will cancel, not to mention that I travel often as well.
How do you feel about when people were sharing Dish and DirecTV by taking a Receiver to someone else’s house ( when they put their own sat dish on their roof back in the old days).

Is that not the same thing.

And Traveling is allowed, using it in different houses via a Roku device is not unless it is a vacation type home.

4 devices are for each home.

From the ToS-

4.2. The Netflix service and any content accessed through our service are for your personal and non-commercial use only and may not be shared with individuals beyond your household.

How do you feel about when people were sharing Dish and DirecTV by taking a Receiver to someone else’s house ( when they put their own sat dish on their roof back in the old days).

Is that not the same thing.

And Traveling is allowed, using it in different houses via a Roku device is not unless it is a vacation type home.

4 devices are for each home.

From the ToS-

4.2. The Netflix service and any content accessed through our service are for your personal and non-commercial use only and may not be shared with individuals beyond your household.

Give it up. We're tired of your endless concern trolling on password sharing. Plus, challenging the owner of this site isn't a good look.

Give it up. We're tired of your endless concern trolling on password sharing. Plus, challenging the owner of this site isn't a good look.
Are you all of a sudden a mod here, if Scott has a problem with my opinion, he can take it up with me.

I always find it amazing how people will attack someone here just because their opinion is different then their own.

Are you all of a sudden a mod here, if Scott has a problem with my opinion, he can take it up with me.

I always find it amazing how people will attack someone here just because their opinion is different then their own.

I'm not attacking. I'm just tired of seeing you post the same thing over and over. And over. And over.

I'm not attacking. I'm just tired of seeing you post the same thing over and over. And over. And over.
I have not posted anything about password sharing since Jan 4 and congratulations on appointing yourself Forum Police here.

Forum police: meet Netflix police. Love it!
In that other thread all I did was post a link and give my opinion, do not know why you are having a meltdown over it.

And yes, I do not agree that it is ok to password share, this has come up in this forum before in the last few years and my opinion has not changed.

For example, both of my kids have their own homes, they both have Netflix ( and other services) that they pay for, how would they learn to be self reliant if dad keeps paying for things for them, after college of course which I did pay for.

Eh, in the end I wouldn't be surprised if the solution they end up going with drives even more revenue growth/customer than the revenue lost from customers apparently already on the ledge to leave use that as a reason to go.

We have probably a dozen devices with access at home, if there was a nominal fee to ensure Mom always had it available, where my kids frequently visit, it's a no-brainer as long as the content is of value.

If the content or the value proposition is no longer worthwhile this is all moot I wouldn't be a customer either way.

Reactions: comfortably_numb
Reactions: ncted
Thought something seemed off.

The article in the OP is from 1 year ago.

1674515169423.png

Happy Cracking Up GIF by Regal